The Role Of Business Relocation In Eminent Domain Cases
If you are a California business owner or homeowner affected by an eminent domain or condemnation proceeding, you may have the right to compensation under the Uniform Relocation Act.
You could benefit from the costs of relocating your home or business, in addition to the fair compensation you could receive for taken property.
Century Law Group, LLP’s experienced eminent domain attorneys can guide you through the process and help you understand the benefits to which you are entitled to.
Our skilled lawyers represent property owners seeking relocation benefits resulting from an eminent domain or condemnation lawsuit. We know how to protect your rights in Los Angeles, San Diego, Northern California, Texas and statewide.
California’s Experienced Leaders In Eminent Domain Representation
We assist business owners and homeowners in identifying and obtaining the benefits to which they are entitled to. We help you to evaluate your claim and maintain leasehold interests.
From preparation, submission, presentation and negotiation, and litigation if needed, we work hard to ensure that your best interests are safeguarded.
Century Law Group, LLP’s lawyers help you to recover fair relocation benefits and expenses incurred from the condemnation, including:
- Storage of personal and business property for one year
- Expenses for the disassembly and transportation of inventory, machinery and equipment
- Moving of equipment and machinery to a new location
- Reassembly costs at the new facility
- Transfer taxes on the purchase of replacement property
- Closing costs and recording fees
- Business and license fees